Cala Medina IG

Tabung Rumah ;-)

Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Selamat Hari Lahir Puan Asmida

1. Dah Seminggu  berlalu, tapi baru nak update pasal Birthday sendiri..hampeh...haha

2. I'm thinking to hold to update together  with a good news,tapi..tapi.....memang tak ada  rezeki kami lagi... bualn ni....hew..hew...yes definitely Allah knows the best!!

3. Alhamdulilah
Yes ! I'm 27 years old now
Syukur atas segala nikmat yang di beri
I'am a librarian
Being wife to a great man!! 
Being daughter to a super amazing family
Surroundings with all good heart people
What else could i ask for ?
I'm a grateful


4.
Small celebration from my office mate & got  a big surprised flower from husband 


THANK YOU !




1 comment:

  1. Hi! 안녕하세요! We are Twinscraftlife^^ please visit our blog shop^^ 꼭오세요! 행쇼! Twinscraftlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete